On the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the ending of acts of war in the Second World War the Government of the Principality of SEALAND is addressing all responsible citizens of any nationality or religion requesting them to look thouroughly, with historical responsibility but without prejudice, into the causes and reasons for the terrible events before, during and after the First and the Second World Wars.
In addition to the plethora of published but often contradictory information the Government of the Principality of SEALAND offers the following additions:
1. Exclusive Responsibility: Quotes made by political persons formerly inimcal to Germany that may in addition to the written word open a different view of the so-called “Alleinschuld” (exclusive responsibility) by the Geman people for the First and the Second World Wars.
2. The Forbidden Truth: A consideration of the so-called Holocaust as the central atrocity committed by the German people during the Second World War. This article has been found on the internet accessible by anyone.
The Government of the Principality of SEALAND would like to state and emphasise that
1. … all atrocities that have been perpetrated before, during and after the First and the Second World Wars within itsd reaches or in a wider context shall be effectively, fiercly and ccontinuously condemned, irrespective of who ever commited or caused them,
2. … sie sich zur uneingeschränkten und vorurteilsfreien Information und Reflexion als Recht und Pflicht jedes mündigen Bürgers in einer freiheitlichen Gesellschaft bekennt und diese mit allen ihren Mitteln unterstützt,
3. … the Principality of SEALAND is a free and sovereign state which is tied neither to the UN nor to the international finacial systems. More than 50 states of this world have recognised the Principality of SEALAND as a state, including the Federal Republic of Germany (visa in the diplomatic passport of the Prime Minister, vz. Vienna Convention about diplomatic relations, §40). The FRG in turn is not a sovereign state as long as it is subject to occupational law (Letter by the Federal Ministry of Justice of March 29, 2004). Only a comprehensive peace treaty with all parties concerned can change that. As partners for a such a peace treaty and for the ongoing and peaceful continuity of the House of Europe only representatives of the German (not the Third) Reich are legitimised. (Verdict by the Federal Constitutional Court of July 31, 1973)
4. … on European soil people of all creeds and all cultures were and are welcome, as long as they respecct the European cultures and laws, refrain from all missionary activities and recognise Human Rights as superior to personal religion, which is important especially for Jews and Muslims.
The Government of the Principality of SEALAND wishes all readers, friends as well as critics, that they soon reach a free and truthful verdict concerning the events of the First and Second World War in order to contribute to a critical review of the past that is past-due.
May 8, 2005
Johannes W. F. Seiger
Prime Minister of the Principality of SEALAND